Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beret Me - Redux

I have been wearing my beret incessantly, and even in jeans and a t-shirt, my standard student uniform, I feel oh-so-chic! It's so cozy, comfortable, and makes me feel a little snazzy. The beret and I have conquered New Cross. Next stop? World domination! Or at least London.

There were a few pattern requests over on craftster so here is a (rough) pattern for the Slouchy Cabled Beret.

Keep in mind, this is the first pattern I've written so be kind!


Update 30/01/08

I have moved this pattern over to Ravelry.com as a free ravelry pdf download. I also rewrote it so it is "new and improved!" and about a million times easier to understand. If you had problems with the decreases in the past, you will find the new version much clearer. (I hope!)

If you are not on Ravelry, feel free to email me or leave a note in the comments and I will email you the pattern.

Thanks to everyone who pointed out my mistakes, typos, and errors. It made rewriting the pattern much easier, and it should now be simpler to follow.

Please go to http://www.ravelry.com/designers/little-miss-muffet if you would like to download a new version, or click the link in the sidebar.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Jade said...

The pattern won't show up on ravelry :-(

GH said...

pattern unavailable... pity such a nice hat!

Anonymous said...

Could you please email me the pattern? m_walsh_@hotmail.com