Sunday, January 27, 2008

Housekeeping

Today has been all about housekeeping in the Flat Le Skeins and Steins, much of it in the virtual sense. (also vacuumed and dusted, so there was some real housekeeping too!)

That's why I am excited to announce that I started moving my two (soon to be three) patterns over to Ravelry, as a free Ravelry PDF download. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, but hadn't gotten around to.

I also rewrote the Slouchy Cabled Beret pattern, and worked out all the kinks, especially around the decreases (hopefully!). The first version was quite sloppy - I'm hoping this one is easier to follow. I also renamed it: now it is the Slouchy Springtime Beret, because the birds are chirping and I'd like spring to hurry up. (See? Photographic evidence of me reworking the pattern!)

So by all means, pop over to ravelry and check it out! If you aren't on ravelry yet,and still want to knit the "Slouchy Cabled Beret", just email me and I"ll send you the PDF.

P.S. I wore my new sweater (which needs a name!) out to see Sweeney Todd, and had a blast. Not only was the movie amazing, but I felt very chic and fun in my little tunic! I'll post about it later, maybe even tonight!

No comments: