Thursday, December 10, 2009

RIP

Shockingly, I am here to say I have to disappear for a while. Who can believe it? I'm a knitting, beer drinking (and overworked) Houdini!

*POOF!*

Unfortunately, my laptop has died. After almost 5 years of school, traveling around the world, and about 1,000,000 streaming movies, it kicked the bucket and will only turn on for half an hour at a time. There hopefully will be a laptop in my Christmas stocking, but until then I'm busy communing with nature and watching Buffy.

And, you know, CHristmas knitting.

Also, who would have thought that working in a retail industry would be busy around Christmas? Who would have thought that people think t-shirts are good presents? Huh? After a week and a half of 12 hour days I've entered into a semi-delrious state in which I feel I am in t-shirt purgatory. Work, shovel car out of snow, drive home, watch buffy, sleep, wake up, shovel car out of snow,jump car to get it started, work. Rinse, repeat.

So, dear lovelies, keep on knitting! I'll be back with uber photos and knitted goodness, some beer reviews, and other exciting suprises once I break the vicious christmas cycle. Or you know, CHristmas gets here!

No comments: