Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chaaa-cha-cha-changes

There are some pretty obvious changes going on here at Skeins and Steins, ones which I am thrilled about.

  • A few hours fiddling with Picasa got me a new banner
  • Twitter means I am having more fun staying in touch with the fiber and craft community, and meeting lots of like-minded people
  • The Etsy Shop in the corner will be updated soon. I'm pretty excited about being able to offer my recycled yarn to more customers than my kitten Haruki. He's highly disinterested.
Soon I may even get back to posting about knitting, but for now I'm having fun playing in the tech world :)

2 comments:

Trina said...

Love the new banner :) And yay for Twitter, i've only just discovered it myself!

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.