Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Time Flies

Happy March, everyone.

It's been two weeks since the last time I posted. Oops! I'm not going to apologize, because frankly I had nothing to say. And that would have been quite boring.

To be honest, I just haven't felt like knitting much, lately. Or blogging. We have 17 more days in London, and today is nearly over. So make that 16. It's a little stressful, and I have spent most of my time out in the city, or sitting on my bed typing furiously away painfully and slowly as I work on my paper.

But today I did pick up some knitting, and I even have photographic proof. Crappy photographic proof, but it's that awkward time of night where it's not yet dark, but not light enough to take decent pictures. Oh yah, dusk.
The pattern is Cozy, from knitty.com. So far, it's delightful. Of course, I'm only about 4 repeats into it, and I have a feeling that after about 500 more, I'll be ready to shoot someone. (That's the kind of mood I've been in lately.)

The yarn is "Life" by stylecroft. I kind of love the name. I bought it in Bath, from a store that sold EVERYTHING. I've got a sixth sense for yarn, and have been known to spot haberdashery signs from across malls. No, really. It's kind of a problem. I think I'm going to have to de-stash some of my yarn before I leave! Thank goodness for freecycle.

I've got class in 45 minutes, so that's all for me today. I'll try not to be so delinquent in the next few weeks, but I make no promises. Really, I don't think things will settle down until April. Yeesh.

No comments: