Friday, March 14, 2008

Counting Down...again

Well, I seem to have regained my knitting mojo, but not my blogging mojo.

I bid farewell to London in 7 days. One week. (Insert sad, panicked faces here.) The past few weeks have been essay writin' time, and cleanin' and freecyclin' time. Now it's time for packin' time and FUN. I plan on spending every moment possible out in the city doing things. And probably knitting.


Freedom, thy name is knitting. And you are mine!

I've got to get a move on, to start my Final Extravaganza Week in London. But I leave you with a preview, and a smile.Hm. Looks a little demonic... not sure about that!

2 comments:

tracyb said...

Hope you enjoy your last week in London!

Verdant Farm said...

tHANKS FOR THE POST ON CHEMO CAPS.
iF YOU CAN'T VIEW MY FARM LOG FROM
tHIS LINK, THEN E-MAIL ME AT DCF2005@KALTELNET.NET AND i 'LL SEND IT THAT WAY- SORRY ABOUT THE LOWER CASE LETTERS IN THIS NOTE
cHRISTINE


http://fromthequietcountryside.blogspot.com/