Monday, December 03, 2007

No Christmas during Finals

Phew.

Not much knitting today, but I did manage to finish two papers. After a week of tedious research, studying, and cursing my existence, my two essays are printed off, stapled, and sitting merrily on my desk.

So what will I do now that my life no longer contains 'Biography, Autobiography, and the "Narratable Self"' or 'A Woman's Reputation: Evelina, Jane Eyre and the Constructs of Society"?

Watch the episode of Desperate Housewives I've had queued in my Itunes all day, drink a big cup of tea, and settle down to some stockinette to ease my aching brain.

Here is a sneak preview of my dad's sweater, part the second. (Going much more smoothly than the sweater o' doomy doom doom that was the original Sweater 2007!)

1. A blinding shot of the color. Remember how I never ever get to take pictures in the daylight? The whole 5 hours of it?


Mmm. My favorite part. Luscious cables!




The whole kit and caboodle. Body of the sweater, patiently awaiting the company of arms.


Now, I am going to relax. And knit!

No comments: