Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Still no knitting content, but here are some highlights from Christmas 2006.

1. I got amazing presents, including a trip to Argentina!
2. My dad got a 5 pound Hershey bar, and wasn't too disappointed that I couldn't finish his sweater. His broken ankle impaired any knitting time I might have had, so I'm only about halfway through his sweater for this year.
3. The cats treated the Christmas Tree as a personal playground, but did not break one ornament.
4. New Years was spent in Lansing, which was lovely.
5. Eric's car getting totalled was not so lovely.

Now we're back in school. Classes start tomorrow, which will leave very little time for knitting, but much time for reading.

pictures of our knitting for the Kalamazoo YWCA are now online. Look in the sidebar to our Flikr account.

Love, Catherine

No comments: