Friday, December 23, 2005

From Evanston to HELL and then home

So after being very well off at Cat's house at 6 am in the morning on the 21st, by 6 pm not only was I frazzled at the fact I just spent an entire day on a train/bus, but now I am working, and not on the gloves for mother. Shit. SO... my entry... I hate AMTRAK, and you know why? because their stupid train didn't have proper brakes, and made me almost late to work... like 5 hours later! AHHH! we got to the first station outside of Chicago, and sat there for 2 hours, and then got toated back to Chicago (yea!) and sat in Union station for an hour, and then got put on busses for the 3 hour bus trip to Kalamazoo. And in the middle of all that, I made a second left hand glove. Damn it all to hell. So I had to rip it all out to the wrist. That really sucked. But I am almost done now with the glove.

On another note, I went to the hair dresser, and everyone there is addicted to knitting I guess, and so I was waiting for my turn and everyone's liek are you making a scarf? when it is clearly a glove by that time with out the thumb. Anyways, I am boycotting Amtrack, and will pay for gas to drive or fly next time. More later :)

No comments: