Monday, November 08, 2010

Behind the Scenes at Skeins and Steins

Still no camera charger, although according to USPS it's been scanned at my post office so I should get it today. Cue hours of photography and happy dancing!

In the meantime, knitting has become almost manic here at Chez Skeins and Steins. Due to some upset in my personal life involving Evil Men, Geriatric Dogs, Pesky Bills, and my own clumsiness which resulted in a Flat Tire of Doom and  Bloody Toenail-less Toe, I've been stressed. Stressed enough that in the last 2 weeks I've knit:

-3.5 cabled berets.
-2 ribbed scarves.
-1 crocheted scarf
-and 2 pairs of cabled handwarmers. And going strong.

Luckily I do have the ability to put these on Etsy or my friends would all know what they were getting for Christmas. In some ways this manic energy seems like the most productive thing ever.

And because I have the Best Friends Ever, who help me photograph my knitting, model it for me, and bear with the craziness, we've had a lot of fun taking photos lately. Christine is a budding photographer so we've been having a great time doing the following:

As you  can see, we are not always the most professional models. But somehow the combination of a great camera, a pot of coffee, and a clear blue sky led to this:


Not bad, if I do say so myself!

No comments: