Monday, November 12, 2007

Q me, baby

First off, this is what four episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer,and three episodes of Desperate Houswives will get you (besides a headache.)


14 inches of what well may be the Coolest Sock Ever To Grace This Planet. Or, Q from Knitty.com.

I am so in love. I finished up the leg on the first one, and am ready to start the heel, but this baby needed to be blocked badly. "Within an inch of it's life" would be an apt description. So to the floor she has gone, while her mate graces my very small needles.

I also want to try to modify the pattern a bit. I don't like the solid foot and ankle; it ruins the visual flow of the pattern, so I'm going to try to avoid them. I'm thinking solid heel and toe, with the pattern continuing on the foot. I wish I had thought of this before I ordered the yarn, so to make sure I have enough of the CC (peach), I'm going to knit both legs first.

Fun fun fun!

No comments: