Monday, October 08, 2007

Eye Candy, London Edition

I've managed to get my hands on some yarn after two weeks without knitting. (Thank goodness!) I was going through what I can only term "craft withdrawal" and I actually dreamed about knitting.

Thats right, my dreams upon moving to a new country involved sitting and knitting. I've got a blanket pattern in the works, and upon drifting to sleep it would take form. My fingers would go to work with the 15 different colors of yarn, and the pictures would become clear. (It's all quite mysterious, isn't it.) Upon awakening, I'd have no yarn, no blanket, nothing. Luckily, this is London, and it wasn't hard to track down a few treats. Those will come later though.

For now, eye candy:
Westminster Abbey


A stunning war monument


Picturesque Greenwich Park

Stay tuned though, because I really have been knitting. I have to do something with all the time we spend on the Tube (and, oh, I'm sick already). There should be some fashionable knitwear making an appearance as soon as I can drag my sorry ass out of bed.

Catherine

No comments: